Friday, February 8, 2008

Ruth


This was a mini shoot a did for a friend of mine Ruth. She wanted some casual shots of herself with her dog. I divided the day into two sections one casual as you can see above and below and the other half of the day was more fashionable, which you can see below. 

I used the 700-200mm 2.8 lens for these walking in the distance shots. This lens is especially great for weddings, capturing the moment between the couple as they walk away to spend time alone from the guests. I t also has a great depth of field..love it, heavy though..

Ok, I confess, I've retouched this image, as ruth suggested she would like at least one image retouched. Personally, I don't like to much retouching, but I think I didn't do a bad job! Don't know if I'd make a retoucher tough ha! I smoothed out her skin, removed any dark circles and wrinkles. 
I used my lovely 17-40mm wide angle lens for this shot. I love using this lens for those obscure angled shots. This shoot was taking in Ardagh Longford in a graveyard. I wanted a different feel to the shoot and I like the celtic cross Looking good Ruth...

No comments: