Monday, November 17, 2008

The All Ireland Talent Show / Photoshoot



This shoot went really well. I was working with Gerry Grace an excellent photographer based in Dublin. We both had to work hard but it was alot of fun. Basically,The All Ireland Talent Show is an upcoming RTÉ television series billed as Ireland's biggest-ever countrywide talent contest, RTE were shooting a promo for the show and Gerry had to take shots of each individual judge, who were Shane Lynch, Dáithí Ó Sé, Dana,Bláthnaid Ní Chofaigh and John Creedon, and the presenter Gráinne Seoige. So I met all the gang. They were a delight to work with and lots of interesting stories told along the way. The only person I was stuck for words with was Shane Lynch, yes, I was one of those girls. a true lover of boyzone I was hee! Gerry were clever enough to grap a shot of me and Shane together before he left the shoot I was delighted. I also learned alot on this photoshoot as I always do when I work with Gerry. Looking forward to the next shoot with him.



No comments: