Sunday, July 5, 2009

Linda&Ross Wedding

Hi guys, Just giving you a little info about Linda and Ross wedding on the 3rd July 2009. It was in the Lady Chapel Maynooth, followed by the reception in the The fabulous K Club in Kildare. There were an absolute delight to photograph and there were blessed with the weather. Cheers guys I had a great day!

                        Ross is a lover of fishing, his best man set this one up! Good man Paul!

I always try to photograph the bride alone, it makes a big difference in the couples album. (as for the groom also)

Here I was shooting with my most loved lens the 70 - 200. As I can stand from a distance and capture the couple as they are. I love capturing those precious moments that only the couple know what it was about!






                                       Here's the married couple driving into The K Club







                              Here's Paul and Ross getting ready, there having a great laugh!


Here beautiful Linda is getting her make-up applied. I love the getting ready shots. There's always so much excitement in the room!

No comments: