Sunday, September 21, 2008

Emilys_Photoshoot

Hey guys, Here we have little Emily. I did a photo shoot of her today. We just walked through her dads back field. You'd be surprised at the beautiful shots you can take just right outside your back garden. I got the first three shots at sunset, beautiful light. She was a delight to work with. I'm in the process of designing a book about her. Its a 36 paged hardcover book H  8.3 x W 11.7 which comprises all the the images I take on the photo shoot. Which is all on location as I feel it is outside in natures surroundings and light you can capture your child's true personality.
She's very excited to see the finished piece. As so am I! 





I love shooting with the wide angle lens when there's a beautiful blue sky like this one with natures surroundings. Capturing kids of guard is the best. As you can capture their true personality and thoughts.


 

No comments: