Saturday, September 13, 2008

Standing Alone Exhibition_Thanks to all

Hey everyone, thanks to all who came to the opening night in Chq for the Standing Alone exhibit. Congrats to Richie, Lucia, and Gerry for their well-deserved awards. I was also very happy myself when I received an award for best set of humours and energetic photographs. It was a great night overall ( hope ye all enjoyed the cocktails, thanks to Diageo for that. Here are the photographs I exhibited for the show, the two first images are from my dog book, which I designed and photographed myself, this book is also for sale along with my dog prints, fully mounted and framed














Here's a few photographs from the night, taking by Emily Quinn Riche Stokes and Hatim Faissal.


The image above is when Mike O'Toole presented me with the award for best set of humours and energetic photographs. It was a happy moment for me_ photographed by Riche Stokes
Hatim my boyfriend and I, we had a great night, thanks for been there Hatim and helping me out _ photographed by Emily Quinn
Thanks to my parents for coming along and supporting me all the time.




No comments: